For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
The Old Fisherman (1902)
The painting above by Tivadar Kosztka Csontváry has a pretty amazing secret to it which can be seen by using a mirror.
If you place the mirror exactly in the middle of the painting, on the left, you can see a man — wise-looking and sad — resting with his back to the serene mountains and the calm sea. He is God.
If you look to the right, you will see a man — evil-looking and menacing — with his back to the erupting volcano and the stormy sea. He is Devil
This Anna Kendrick Little Mermaid SNL sketch is impossible to find (NBC ran into some legal issues with Disney)… watch while you can!
"Why would I need your hair? Mine is GORGEOUS! I mean it’s white, slicked straight up, & buzzed on the sides."
Various Ren (DMMd) shots.
Great job as always, Nanako!
sitting down and remembering you left your drink in the kitchen
rin takes “i’ll show you a sight you’ve never seen before” to another level
rin looks like he’s wearing heelys
rinharu || I won’t say I’m in love
p lease watch this video„
sousuke wants to be your homodachi